BULK TANKERED WATER FOR CONSTRUCTION
Aqua Direct deliver on a just in time basis making sure your water arrives with you just when you need it.
- We will provide delivery, full site installation and management of your water requirements.
- We can regularly fill either on a long term or an ad-hoc one off basis.
- We can leave our tankers and bowsers on site, enabling you to use the water at your convenience. We can drop and swap the tankers and refill the bowsers to suit your needs
- 24/7 contact with Aqua Direct Operations Manager in case of any changes or issues that may arise.
- If your water supply is not yet installed or usable or too slow to keep your project timings on track, call Aqua Direct and we can deliver clean fresh water to your site.
- Aqua Direct use a dynamic pricing structure which ensures we will provide you with a competitive price.
TRICKY LOCATIONS, NO PROBLEM!
The water delivered can be discharged by gravity flow or be pumped over large distances even when your site is not suitable for the truck and tanker to park using food grade hoses.
We can discharge 29,500 litres of water within 30 mins, even at a distance from our parked tanker.
Aqua Direct can supply taps and 500 or 1,000 litre bowsers along with your bulk tanker.
Call us on 01543 493613 for prices and information on our extras.
Don’t take risks – know the history/background analysis of your spring water.
We run rigorous quality assurance systems and an HACCP accountability plan to ensure our product reaches you in pristine condition. Aqua Direct hold a BRC ‘A’ accreditation Certificate and are regularly audited internally and externally.
Every tanker carries a certificate of sterility for the 29,500 litres of water. Two samples are taken for every load and sent to an UKAS Accredited Laboratory for testing.
Every load is fitted with tamper evident seals for each customer to remove on arrival to their site.
Aqua Direct’s tankers can offload 29,500 litre of water within 30 minutes of arrival at your site with our integral pumps.
All our spring water tankers are bespoke and built specifically to ensure the best conditions for carrying our product to your facility using food grade 316 stainless steel for our tanker barrels.